Colour, Studio Lighting and Macro – Level 4
REFINING YOUR SKILLS – COLOUR CONTROL, LIGHTING & MACRO
This is the fourth of our days designed to take the photographer from novice to through to that of being a skilled enthusiast. On this course we shall be introducing the skills needed for successful colour temperature control, close up, macro and portraiture.
Our tutorial covers control of your camera for successful colour balancing, we look at the world of close-up photography and macro, plus our model will join us for the afternoon for some real hands- on portrait experience, teaching you the basics of lighting for indoor people photography.
What your day includes
- Classroom lecture packed with tips for tackling sophisticated shooting
- A shoot with our model to introduce the skills needed for lighting and direction of portrait photography
- Table top studio set ups to have a go at close-up and macro photography
- Colour temperature and successful light balancing
This course is aimed at those who have already completed courses with us in the past, but if you are confident with Aperture/Shutter speed and own a DSLR or CSC System camera, you will enjoy this day. If you have extension tubes, or macro lenses, bring them with you.
* Image 1 by courtesy of Gary Dhillon
* Images 4 & 11 by courtesy of Diana Powell
* Image 10 by courtesy of Brian Sugden