HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! 10 YEARS IN 2018 !
In the latest newsletter we informed you that 2018 was going to be an important year for us and now we want to share our plans for celebrating it with YOU! ……
LINE & LIGHT ON TOUR!
Yes, we are going to be attending GLASTONBUDGET, the world’s biggest tribute band festival, a MUST for anyone with an interest in street, documentary and portrait photography, but moreover a must for anyone who enjoys really really good music too.
We should stress at this point that it’s not simply ‘karaoke in a field’, these musicians are professionals and earn their living on stage touring the world as their stage alter-egos and are all top class acts. Shut your eyes and you really are listening to Bowie, Queen and Oasis!
WHAT, WHERE AND WHY? –
- We shall be attending this festival for its duration – the Whitsun Bank Holiday weekend, which is May 25th, 26th and 27th 2018
- Glastonbudget is held annually at Turnpost Farm, Back Lane, Wymeswold, Leics, LE12 6SU – literally 2 mins off the A46 between Nottm & Leicester.
- Line and Light will be there from the afternoon of Friday 25th, until 11pm on Sunday 27th May 2018, but there’s no pressure to attend the whole event, Saturday will be the main focus of our celebration and we’d love to see you then!
- For those attending the full festival, the ticket price includes the weekend’s standard camping, and there are a number of upgrade packages available.
- We shall be cutting our birthday cake on the Saturday lunchtime before the main bands start playing, and raise a glass to the next decade!
- We will be running a competition for the best photo taken whilst at the festival – Saturday is Fancy Dress Day and the photographic opportunities abound; we hope to have some great prizes for the winners.
- We are not running any official teaching sessions or courses over that weekend, we’re just there to party and chill to some great music, in great company!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We’re telling you about the plans now because currently, the 2018 tickets are on sale at SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT PRICES and the full weekend with standard camping is £65 for an adult and a young person’s ticket (age 6-15) is £35.
As we get towards Christmas, this price will increase to become an ‘early bird’, which last year was about £75 per adult and after the new year, the price will increase to around £90 for the full weekend. Single Day tickets go on sale in late autumn, and again benefit from an ‘early bird’ price of around £35- 40 and increase after Christmas.
As you can see, buying now ensures best value!
Simply tell us if you’re aiming to come, or indeed if you’ve booked and then we can keep you informed with plans as they evolve over the coming months.
Really hoping you can join us for the best weekend of 2018!!
Book your place directly with Glastonbudget here
We shall announce more information through the autumn and winter as we firm up our plans, but in the meantime, simply submit your name via email if you’re interested in hearing more and we’ll keep you posted.