Controlling your Camera with Confidence – Level 2
This is our second day designed to help newcomers or those with gaps in their knowledge into the world of digital photography. You will be moving from Program mode into shooting with Aperture and Shutter control with confidence.
This day is aimed at DSLR, CSC System & bridge camera users. We suggest compact camera owners talk to us prior to booking as some camera models have limited functions- we expect to cover topics in far greater detail than on our day one course.
What your day includes
- Introducing Aperture and Shutter priority
- Understanding and controlling Depth of Field (DoF)
- The impact that focal length has on apertures
- Fine tuning of compositional skills, viewpoint and timing
- Lots of hands on practice with tripods!
As with Stage 1, expect this day to be intensive, but great fun. We spend the afternoon carrying out practical exercises so that your skill levels increase; it’s not just theory, we get stuck in “doing”!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR EQUIPMENT!
* Image 11 is by courtesy of Malcolm Nabarro